Our secure pre-admission form offers you the convenience of providing us with information about yourself at your leisure and in the comfort of your own home or office.
Additionally it saves you time on the day of your visit because our Admission Clerks will not need to obtain as much information from you upon your admission.
Using the form is not only convenient it is also safe - all the information you submit is secure.
Please read the below sections carefully for guidance to the registration and required information, to ensure your request will be submitted successfully;
- WHAT INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION REQUIRED AND PROCESS TO FOLLOW
- WHAT INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST
Please ensure you have all the information prior to registration explained in point 2 below
- Full ID number/passport number:
Patient and Main Member/Guarantor. This includes ID number/passport for a child being the patient.
- Date of admission.
- Your Treating doctor name and surname as well as your Family doctor details.
- Hospital Name where you will receive your service.
- Admitting Procedure/Diagnosis description;
Where the doctor has provided you with the procedure codes, please capture these to the designated field/s for easy reference
- Medical Aid details, which includes your option, dependant code
- PMI number:
If you have already received your unique Patient number/card on previous visits to our hospitals, please capture your number to the designated field for easy reference.
To ensure your request is processed before your admission to hospital, please ensure you complete your request as least one day prior to the admission date.
2. REGISTRATION INFORMATION REQUIRED AND PROCESS TO FOLLOW
Please be sure to provide all the information requested below. Our online pre admission systems will not book you unless it receives all the information.
The following are prerequisites:
- A valid and active email address (initial email verification code is sent there)
- A valid cell phone number (please enter it in the international format , eg +27831231234)
- An RVN number will be sent to the registered cell phone number EACH time you log into the web site.
- You will then be required to input the RVN number to gain access to your profile.
If you have entered any incorrect details for the verification process, please contact the hospital to assist you.